Our Primary Passion
Our solitary and unifying passion is to know and make known the risen Christ. Through our individual and corporate life together, we long to see fulfilled in us the Apostle Paul’s prayer for the Philippians:
“9 And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, 10 so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, 11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.” (Philippians 1:9-11)
Our Core Convictions
We are a people who are rooted and built upon the historic, orthodox, and evangelical convictions that has been the hallmark of the church’s faith from the earliest days. Hence, our convictions are…
- God is Trinity, whereby He has revealed and named Himself as Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
- The uniqueness of Jesus Christ as the one true Living Word of God.
- The infallible authority of Holy Scripture as God’s written word to us.
- The perfect and atoning suffering of Jesus Christ for us and in our place.
- The free gift of salvation by God’s grace, received through faith.
Our Vision for Ministry
We believe God has called, equipped and sent us to:
Worship God with all that we are: mind, body, heart and strength
Joyfully experience the life of Christ through one another
Enlarge our learning, loving, and living of God’s Word
Invite others into God’s family by trusting in Jesus Christ
Share with others the hope of all God’s promises